DISCLAIMER: This note is intended for US recipients only and, in particular, is not directed at, nor intended to be relied upon by any UK recipients. Any information or analysis in this note is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Nothing in this note is intended to be investment advice and nor should it be relied upon to make investment decisions. Cestrian Capital Research, Inc., its employees, agents or affiliates, including the author of this note, or related persons, may have a position in any stocks, security, or financial instrument referenced in this note. Any opinions, analyses, or probabilities expressed in this note are those of the author as of the note's date of publication and are subject to change without notice. Companies referenced in this note or their employees or affiliates may be customers of Cestrian Capital Research, Inc. Cestrian Capital Research, Inc. values both its independence and transparency and does not believe that this presents a material potential conflict of interest or impacts the content of its research or publications.
About Our 'Market On Open' Notes
These notes, published daily, form part of the Equity Index Strategy that we employ here in the Inner Circle service and, indeed, in Cestrian Capital Research, Inc staff personal accounts. You can read all about our Equity Index Strategy, here.
The World Is Officially Ending
Evidence that it is the End of Days:
- The 10-year yield is thinking about a date with 5%
- The House of Representatives decided it no longer needs a Speaker
- A couple of Fed board members whose names I forget right now said that unless someone holds them back they might keep fighting the big inflation guy
Evidence that it isn't the End of Days:
- Stocks aren't down that much and are still within a typical technical retracement level.
- The House will have a new Speaker soon
- Only Jerome Powell matters and he isn't on the speaking tour threatening to punch the big guy.
For now we side with, business as usual.
Below we step through our analysis of the S&P500, the Nasdaq, the Dow Jones, Russell 2000, Bitcoin and Ether. This is for our paying members only. If you'd like to sign up for a paid membership, you can do it right from the button below.